Recce Pharmaceuticals and its Board of Directors are committed to achieving and implementing effective corporate governance practises to ensure the organisation is managed in an effective, transparent and ethical manner.
The Company continues to monitor and report against current ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
Recce Pharmaceuticals follows good corporate governance practices, which include the adoption of committees to provide advice to the full board.
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee - responsible for evaluating the performance of the Board and individual Directors on a quarterly basis.
- Audit and Risk Committee Management Committee - responsible for the robustness of the various internal control systems it has in place to safeguard the integrity of the company’s financial reporting.
Recce Pharmaceuticals actively strives to achieve the core values of integrity, inclusivity, innovation, respect and accountability at all times.
Committee and company charters:
- Board Charter
- Company Code of Conduct
- Audit & Risk Management Committee Charter
- Nomination & Remuneration Committee Charter
- Notice of 2020 Annual General Meeting